WHAT IS COMMUNICATION STRATEGY?
A communications strategist is someone who champions good communications practices—guiding and changing the way companies ( and people ) communicate with their audiences.
WHAT DOES A COMMUNICATION STRATEGIST DO?
Because communication is such a critical aspect of the human experience—and therefore the brand experience—communication strategists can offer a lot of help in many areas. Here are some examples what a communication strategist does:
- Brand communications strategy development
- Communications assessments
- Workshops focused on communications development
- Brand communications frameworks and systems
- Product organization
- Brand naming and product naming systems
- Internal communications strategy for organizations
- Content strategy
- Brand messaging campaigns
- Advertising campaigns
- Content development and writing guides
- Branded content campaign development.
- Communications focused creative direction